Friday, June 27, 2014

Mr. Capone-E's Brand New Single "Raise Em Up" featuring Too Short on iTunes!!!

@MrCaponeE via Instagram

"New single we back!!!!!! Shouts out to my loyal fans that supported me thru out these years but u guys been asking and now the single is here to take over the nation!!! Westup !! I dropped #summertimeanthem 6 years ago was top 3 on kissFm LA n #DontgetItTwisted top5 on power106 LA because of u n the cool djs that get the party started I been touring for years off 'em records finally I'm back with another one feat my bro #tooshort "raise em up" let your local DJ in your city know to play the record...I'm officially back so let's turn up n raise em up! Summer is back, enjoy! Available now on ITunes shauuu..." - @MrCaponeE

Mr. Capone-E - "Raise Em Up" (Single)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/raise-em-up-feat.-too-short/id893358159

No comments:

Post a Comment